Monday, March 24, 2008

Amy's week 4 LOs

Hi all! Did you scroll down and grab Cinna's fabulous QP yet? Well here's my 2 LOs for week # 4 of the ADSR!

Challenge #7 was really hard!! If it wasn't for the fabulous Kim B.'s help I never would have been able to get it done. She gave me a ton of her kits and elements so I could meet the requirements, Thanks Kim! So here's my LO Swim With The Fishes!
This is from last week when we went to the Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN on our vacation. Emma had a blast, she loves the fishes! Click HERE to view the full credits, but everything is by Kim B. Designs!

Next is challenge #8. And this one is a moment I caught at a rest stop on the trip home from TN and isn't it Precious?
Click HERE for the credits.

Don't forget to look below for the new QP Cinna made for you all!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: