Sunday, March 23, 2008

Goodie for our readers

ETA: I added a smaller PNG file if you would like that instead. (See below.)


To all of you that come by this blog to check it out - I made you a little goodie with the kit that Amy did for the ADSR. It´s so cute she named it GlitterGoddesses.

The goodie is a quick page - and I made some space on it for journaling! Hope you like it! The link is under the preview - love if you leave a comment!

GGQP1-preview

Glitter QuickPage

Glitter QP- PNG file

Happy Scrapping!

Cinna & Amy

3 comments:

nancypinct said...

I guess I was wondering why this isn't a png. file instead of psd file?

This is an amazing page. SO lovely! I really like these colors very much. Thank you for this very nice gift.

Krista said...

Love it! Thanks!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!